Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I use Monitored Alarms?
- Monitored Alarms is a 100% Australian Owned and Operated Private Security Company. We pride ourselves in offering the very best Customer Service and provide the very latest products and services at a competitive price. Put us to the test you will not be disappointed!
How do I change my current Alarm Monitoring Service to Monitored Alarms?
- Give us a call on 1300 80 60 80 or send us an email and we will do the rest. Even if you are on a contract with your current provider, let us know and we may still be able to help, switching is easy.
Do you offer Residential Security?
- In one word, yes! Visit our Online Store today and see how you can save! All of our Home Security Products are easy to install yourself and come preprogrammed so all you have to do is plug it in. All products in our Online Store can be installed professionally in most Metro Areas for an additional fee.
I have an existing alarm system and want to change my PIN Codes, how do I do it?
- The best way to do this is to look in your user manual. If you do not have a user manual or have misplaced it, contact us for assistance. Please have the make and model of your system available so that we can assisit.
Is Monitored Alarms a Member of any industry groups in the Security Industry?
- Yes. Monitored Alarms is a Provisional Member of ASIAL. ASIAL promotes and fosters the highest standards of efficiency, service, equipment and ethical behaviour amongst persons, firms and corporations engaged in the Australian Security Industry. To become a member, a security company, whether large or small, has to meet the highest standards of quality and service.
Does Monitored Alarms hold a Security License?
- Yes. Monitored Alarms holds a Business Security License Number VIC-725-989-30S. Staff are also licensed as required by law and identification is available on request.